The Advantages of A Clear Aligner
Proper dental care is imperative when fighting gum disease; But, sometimes brushing and flossing isn’t enough. However, most patients cringe at the mention of the word, “retainer” as they envision themselves suffering from the metal brackets of traditional braces. However, did you know there is a clear orthodontic treatment to the unattractive look of a retainer? The ClearCorrect Aligner offers patients the opportunity to straighten their teeth without the embarrassment that often accompany the process. The Advantages of A Clear Aligner are endless and available to the patients of Marquette Dentistry.
Marquette Dentistry is an official provider of ClearCorrect and we want to extend the benefits of this new sensation in dentistry to our patients. Once you meet with us, we will create a 3D model of your teeth at every step of the process. Every two to three weeks, you will receive a new aligner (also known as a retainer), which will continue the shaping process of straightening your teeth. Although you are required to wear the aligner for twenty-two hours a day, you can easily remove the retainer to eat, drink, or to enjoy major events.
Contact Us Today
Although there are multiple materials used to straighten your teeth, patients are sometimes self-conscious about how retainers look in their mouths. However, the invention of clear aligner gives patients the best of both worlds: The ability to straighten your teeth and fix your bite as well as the benefits of the unnoticeable, clear look of the retainer. Patients who inquire about The Advantages of Clear Aligner are often and amaze as the convenience of this type of retainer. We understand the reservations patients might have when it comes to retainers. However, clear containers are popular mostly because of other people’s inability to notice it. For more information about our company and its services, contact us at 832.786.4406 or visit our website here. All in all, oral health and treatment planning is essential to your overall health.
Did You Know…
- Retainers are made custom to your mouth. Dentists require you to wear them for 22 hours of the day to prevent your teeth from shifting back.
- It takes several months for your teeth to stabilize in their new arrangement.
- Over four million people are wearing braces in the United States alone.
- Pierre Fauchard, a French physician, made the first set of metal braces in 1728. Today, he’s remembered as the father of modern dentistry.
- In addition to straightening your teeth, braces fix a misaligned bite. By doing this, it resolves the problems of speech difficulty, breathing difficulty, and chewing 7 swallowing difficulties.
- One in five adults wears braces.