Marquette Dentistry’s Financing Options
At Marquette Dentistry, we believe in offering dental work that’s accessible to everyone. That’s why we’ve partnered up with some companies and offer four financing options:
- CareCredit® (www.carecredit.com) – Those with a credit score of 640 or higher can receieve a CareCredit line of $500 to $50,000.
- Enhanced Patient Financing (www.enhancedpatientfinancing.com) – If you’re credit score is 600 or higher, you can qualify for a credit line between $750 and $30,000.
- LendingUSA™ (https://lendingusa.com/) – Our patients with a credit score of 585 or over can sign up for a credit line between $1,000 and $5,000.
- Marquette SB Financing – Those with a credit score of at least 500 can recieve a credit line of up to $5,000.
Qualified* Patients Get 0% Interest For 2 Years!
Our financing programs include programs with a low minimum monthly payment. Also, they’re designed to help pay for dental care and elective treatments that insurance companies won’t cover.
Finance up to 100% of your treatment and receive dental care immediately. No Annual Fee, No Down Payment, No Worries. Come in and see how you can be approved for these payment options.
Call (832) 786-4406 For More Information
Or, contact us via our inquiry form. A staff member will respond to your e-mail shortly.
*Qualification depends on the terms and agreements of your financing plan. Visit your cardholder’s site for the full terms and conditions.
FUN FACTS ABOUT HOUSTON, TEXAS
- The most expensive home currently listed for sale in Houston is on Longfellow Lane in the Rice/Museum district. The house sits on almost two acres, has more than 12,000 square feet of living space and is listed for sale at $16,500,000
- The tallest building in Houston is the 75 floor JP Morgan Chase Tower which stands 1,002 feet tall. It is also the tallest building in Texas.
- The highest temperature ever recorded in Houston was 109 degrees. The record high was at George Bush Intercontinental Airport on September 4th, 2000 and again on August 27, 2011.
- For more info about Houston, click here!